To participate in the program students must be first generation college-going and/or low-income, be a fulltime student at UCSB, Oxnard College, Santa Barbara City College, Allan Hancock College, Ventura College, or East LA College.
To help our staff assess your eligibility and fit for the program we ask that you complete the items below:
- Please complete an enrollment packet, which includes:
- Email the coordinator an update-to-date unofficial transcript for your current semester.
- Complete the Student Information Form via our Google Enrollment Form.
- Provide 1-letter of recommendation from your academic institution that can highlight your academic achievements and character.
- Please setup an appointment for a professional interview by contacting the program coordinator.
Deadline for this year's application is February 15th.
To assist you with your enrollment, please download the Enrollment Checklist form.
Contact Info for Program Coordinator:
Please email or call Cristina Soto Balderas