The evaluation team provides:
- Formative and Summative Evaluation
- Data Management and Analytics
- Report Writing
- Mentorship to Students Interested in Education Research
Program evaluation is an integral part of the work conducted by the Office of Education Partnerships. OEP uses program evaluation to improve service delivery (interventions) to students and their families. Our program evaluation efforts help us to:
- Demonstrate accountability to partners and stakeholders;
- Facilitate decision-making that leads to improved academic preparation services and improves college-going and completion rates through P16 pipeline;
- Seek financial support that builds capacity in the schools and districts we serve;
- Develop and share best practices across P20 systems of education; and,
- Offer technical assistance to UCSB faculty and staff, and community stakeholders that are engaged in academic preparation and student support services, including, but not limited to:
- Program evaluation design.
- Use and storage of data for program improvement.
- Design of evaluation tools.