Thank you for visiting the Office of Education Partnerships! Here you will find information about our programs and initiatives that UCSB supports in schools and communities across Santa Barbara, Ventura, and Kern counties.
Our mission is to increase college-going rates for students who are primarily low-income and/or will be the first in their families to pursue higher education.
We support UC Santa Barbara’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do this by:
- Delivering programs that support student success in collaboration with K12, CA community colleges, and University partners in the P20 pipeline;
- Building capacity, leadership, and tools that support student achievement and address achievement gaps;
- Promoting coordination and collaboration across the campus' academic preparation and outreach programs by providing staff time, evaluation support, and funding for affiliated efforts;
- Nurturing communities of practitioners that exchange best practices and identify shared goals and opportunities for collaboration; and
- Designing, implementing and evaluating programs that increase college-going rates among historically underrepresented, first-generation, and low-income students in K12 and higher education in our region.