We support UC Santa Barbara’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do this by:
- Delivering programs that support student success in collaboration with K12, CA community colleges, and University partners in the P20 pipeline;
- Building capacity, leadership, and tools that support student achievement and address achievement gaps;
- Promoting coordination and collaboration across the campus' academic preparation and outreach programs by providing staff time, evaluation support, and funding for affiliated efforts;
- Nurturing communities of practitioners that exchange best practices and identify shared goals and opportunities for collaboration; and
- Designing, implementing and evaluating programs that increase college-going rates among historically underrepresented, first-generation, and low-income students in K12 and higher education in our region.